All of our Samsung repairs are performed by expert skilled technicians and use genuine Samsung parts and service packs
Samsung Repairs - How Does it Work?
- Ensure you have the correct device selected (get in touch with us if you are unsure and we can assist you)
- Select your issue
- If you can't find your issue in the dropdown (or if there are more issues) then please use the contact form below the 'Buy It Now' button to request an estimate
- Add it to the cart
- Choose to drop off / collect your device or post it in
- Enter your details in checkout (NB: Please ensure during the checkout process to provide a valid form of contact. We will need to be able to contact you before any work is carried out.)
- Complete payment
- Call in with your device (or post it to us) when it suits you
- We will make an initial contact with you to gain some further info needed
- We carry out the repair
- Most repairs take a maximum of 1 hour
- We contact you when your device is ready to collect or we post it back out to you!
All parts replaced carry a 6 month warranty.
At Fix My i ltd, we're all about happy customers and working tech. That's why our used gadgets come with a year of coverage. Our shiny new products? Well, those come with a 12-24 month manufacturer's warranty, starting from the date you buy them. Remember, batteries are a bit different - we cover them for 6 months since they naturally wear down over time.
Now, remember when we used to say "Handle with Care" to our favorite toys? It applies here too. Any signs of a bath time (water damage) or rough play (physical damage) void the warranty. Same goes for any DIY repair attempts or changes (even that fancy new screen protector you just stuck on). And unfortunately, we can't cover cosmetic wear and tear under warranty, your devices need to age gracefully.
Changed your mind? Had a tech-epiphany? Before you dash back to us, make sure you've got the receipt, original packaging, and any sidekicks like cables. If the gadget isn't the same as when it left us, sorry, we can't take it back. Remember, we don't usually accept a change of mind as a reason for returns. Our used devices might have had a makeover (like a new battery) and could possibly show temporary messages about this. Don't worry, it's normal and doesn't affect how well your device works or your warranty. Accessories? Those can be returned within 7 days for a credit note if they haven't been used. If they are faulty, we can swap them or refund you within 7 days, or exchange them after that.
Accidents happen, but our warranty doesn't cover any accidental damage after a repair. If another service works on your gadget, it voids our 6-month warranty. Fix My i ltd. can't pay for repairs done elsewhere. If you have any problems with a purchase or service that isn't due to an accident, it's your job to let us know ASAP so please do!
Don't worry, your statutory rights aren't affected.