All of our Apple repairs are performed by expert skilled technicians and use high quality 3rd party parts. Original Apple parts can also be used if requested, please contact us if you'd like to use an original Apple part.
iPhone Repairs - How Does it Work?
- Ensure you have the correct device selected (get in touch with us if you are unsure and we can assist you)
- Select your issue
- If you can't find your issue in the dropdown (or if there are more issues) then please use the contact form below the 'Buy It Now' button to request an estimate
- Add it to the cart
- Choose to drop off / collect your device or post it in
- Enter your details in checkout (NB: Please ensure during the checkout process to provide a valid form of contact. We will need to be able to contact you before any work is carried out.)
- Complete payment
- Call in with your device (or post it to us) when it suits you
- We will make an initial contact with you to gain some further info needed
- We carry out the repair
- Most repairs take a maximum of 1 hour
- We contact you when your device is ready to collect or we post it back out to you!
Please note: FixMyi uses high quality aftermarket parts sourced from reputable suppliers. As a result, a message may display saying that the new part cannot be verified. These notifications can be ignored, they do not affect the functionality of the device or its display.
All parts replaced carry a 6 month warranty.
Fix My i ltd's got you covered! All our repairs come with a 6-month warranty, unless we tell you otherwise. Just keep in mind that warranties and water don't mix well - any sign of a splash or bash, and your warranty gets voided. If another repair service tinkers with your device after us, that'll also void our warranty. And if we do any work on your device, it could void other warranties you have. So, check your coverage before you ask us for help!
We double-check everything - before and after any repairs. We'll let you know if we find any issues before starting a repair. If you don't give us the right passcode or if your device isn't in a testable state when you drop it off, we can't be responsible for any issues that crop up later.
We love original parts, but sometimes (like with Apple devices), we use high-quality third-party parts instead. You can ask for original parts if you want. You might see a temporary message saying a part in an iPhone isn't recognized - don't sweat it, your device will still work fine.
In rare cases, some devices might get damaged during disassembly. We'll warn you beforehand if we think this might happen. If it happens while fixing something other than a screen, we'll offer to repair it at cost price. Remember, tech can be unpredictable - back up your data before bringing in your device. We'll try to secure or back up your data when we can (like during software wipes), but we're not responsible for any data loss while your device is with us.
We'll let you know about any costs beforehand when we can. Some devices need a lot of work to find the problem, so even if we can't fix it, we'll have to charge you a minimum of €24.99. Labor charges aren't refundable. If we refund you, we'll deduct the cost of labor.
We'll give you an estimated finish time for any work. Sometimes, stuff out of our control happens and there might be delays. We usually text you with updates unless you tell us not to. Make sure you give us the right contact number. We're not responsible if you miss any texts or calls. If you're having issues with a purchase or service from us that isn't due to an accident, it's your job to let us know ASAP.
And don't worry - your statutory rights are still safe and sound.