• Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 Basic offer great sound and call quality without annoying tangled cables.
• The half in-ear design provides the maximum comfort and the best fit for a long time use.
• The built-in sensor helps your pause the music automatically when one earphone is removed.
Great Sound Quality
• The earphones support AAC, an advanced codec for a better sound quality on both iOS and Android.
Long Battery Life
• The earphones offer 5 hours of battery life after a full charge, and 20 hours with the case in total.
• Each side could work independently and switch automatically. There’s no need to pair separately.
Call Without Noise
• The dual-mic environmental noise cancellation makes sure your phone call crystal clear.
Quick Pairing (MIUI Global)
• For supported Mi/Redmi phones, the earphones could be paired via a pop- up window with ease. Just like the Apple Airpods
• Tap the earphones twice to access the control of music, phone call, or voice assistant.
Weight (Total): 48g
Work Distance: 10m
Audio Codec: SBC/AAC
Charging Port: USB-C
Charging Time: 1.5h
Battery Life (Single Charge): 5h
Battery Life (with Case): 20h
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
At Fix My i ltd, we're all about happy customers and working tech. That's why our used gadgets come with a year of coverage. Our shiny new products? Well, those come with a 12-24 month manufacturer's warranty, starting from the date you buy them. Remember, batteries are a bit different - we cover them for 6 months since they naturally wear down over time.
Now, remember when we used to say "Handle with Care" to our favorite toys? It applies here too. Any signs of a bath time (water damage) or rough play (physical damage) void the warranty. Same goes for any DIY repair attempts or changes (even that fancy new screen protector you just stuck on). And unfortunately, we can't cover cosmetic wear and tear under warranty, your devices need to age gracefully.
Changed your mind? Had a tech-epiphany? Before you dash back to us, make sure you've got the receipt, original packaging, and any sidekicks like cables. If the gadget isn't the same as when it left us, sorry, we can't take it back. Remember, we don't usually accept a change of mind as a reason for returns. Our used devices might have had a makeover (like a new battery) and could possibly show temporary messages about this. Don't worry, it's normal and doesn't affect how well your device works or your warranty. Accessories? Those can be returned within 7 days for a credit note if they haven't been used. If they are faulty, we can swap them or refund you within 7 days, or exchange them after that.
Accidents happen, but our warranty doesn't cover any accidental damage after a repair. If another service works on your gadget, it voids our 6-month warranty. Fix My i ltd. can't pay for repairs done elsewhere. If you have any problems with a purchase or service that isn't due to an accident, it's your job to let us know ASAP so please do!
Don't worry, your statutory rights aren't affected.