- Smooth adjustment of brightness and glow temperature with two knobs (dimmers)
- Brightness from 0-100% and the tonality of light from warm yellow (daytime) to cold is regulated by special dimmers
- 3 types of temperature conditions of colour: warm, cold, neutral
- Tilt adjustment allows you to rotate the lamp 180 Â°, with the ability to fix it in the desired position.
- Complete with a phone holder that fits most smartphones with a width of 5.2 to 10.5 cm
- Economic and energy-efficient LEDs, mains powered - The service life of diodes 10 years (for everyday use)
At Fix My i ltd, we're all about happy customers and working tech. That's why our used gadgets come with a year of coverage. Our shiny new products? Well, those come with a 12-24 month manufacturer's warranty, starting from the date you buy them. Remember, batteries are a bit different - we cover them for 6 months since they naturally wear down over time.
Now, remember when we used to say "Handle with Care" to our favorite toys? It applies here too. Any signs of a bath time (water damage) or rough play (physical damage) void the warranty. Same goes for any DIY repair attempts or changes (even that fancy new screen protector you just stuck on). And unfortunately, we can't cover cosmetic wear and tear under warranty, your devices need to age gracefully.
Changed your mind? Had a tech-epiphany? Before you dash back to us, make sure you've got the receipt, original packaging, and any sidekicks like cables. If the gadget isn't the same as when it left us, sorry, we can't take it back. Remember, we don't usually accept a change of mind as a reason for returns. Our used devices might have had a makeover (like a new battery) and could possibly show temporary messages about this. Don't worry, it's normal and doesn't affect how well your device works or your warranty. Accessories? Those can be returned within 7 days for a credit note if they haven't been used. If they are faulty, we can swap them or refund you within 7 days, or exchange them after that.
Accidents happen, but our warranty doesn't cover any accidental damage after a repair. If another service works on your gadget, it voids our 6-month warranty. Fix My i ltd. can't pay for repairs done elsewhere. If you have any problems with a purchase or service that isn't due to an accident, it's your job to let us know ASAP so please do!
Don't worry, your statutory rights aren't affected.