Wirelessphones.ie (hereinafter referred to as "Fix My i Ltd trading as Wireless "us" "we" or "our") is committed to respecting your privacy and to complying with all applicable data protection and privacy laws.
We acknowledge that our customers like to be briefed on what we do with their personal data. Therefore the objective of this policy is to inform you how we handle your personal data.
Fix My i Ltd T/A Wireless offers a wide range of products and based on modern technologies including mobile telecommunications.
This policy applies to all personal data ("Data") in our possession and includes the following: customer information (including name, address, fixed line number, mobile number, email address and all other contact details).
1. All Data will be obtained fairly. We will make you aware of all purposes that we intend to use your Data for at the time of collection or will be advised to you prior to use. All Data collected will will only be used for the purpose that is highlighted.
2. Data will be accurate and complete where you have the right to update and or delete at any point in time.
3. Data will be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which it was obtained.
4. All acquisition methods (e.g. customer application forms, competition entries) will have a clear information piece explaining any intended purposes including secondary uses that may not be obvious to you (e.g. if competition entries are intended to be used for marketing purposes this will be clearly advised to you and an appropriate opt in box will be provided).
5. Data will be kept only for clear and legal purposes.
6. All Data will be processed fairly and in keeping with the purposes for which it was obtained.
7. Data will not be used, disclosed or processed in any manner incompatible with the purposes for which it was obtained.
8. Disclosure of Data will only be made to third parties who are our agents or servants acting on our directions. Save as required by law (e.g. criminal investigations) no disclosure of Data will be made to third parties for those third parties' own purposes or use.
9. Under no circumstances will lists of customer data/information (i.e. mailing lists or database information) be disclosed to a third party for that third party's exploitation or use without your express permission. Data may be legitimately given to Fix My i Ltd servants or agents for legitimate purposes as described above. This may include the transfer of data to other jurisdictions for processing. In these circumstances Fix My i Ltd will ensure that adequate contractual and technical safeguards are in place to protect your Data. All such processing will take place in full compliance with all applicable laws.
10. If Data has been obtained for a purpose without advising you of other compatible secondary purposes for which it is subsequently to be used, the Data will not be so used without you giving consent.
11. Data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the primary purpose for which it was obtained.
12. Data will be retained for any period required by law. Transactional data, for Revenue purposes, can be for 6 years.
13. Some Data that is not otherwise subject to retention for normal reasons may need to be retained because of circumstances such as litigation or government investigation.
14. You are entitled to copies of your Data kept by us. Under European GDPR Laws you are entitled to view, manage or delate any data that Fix My i ltd has collected. In order to manage your data you can do so by logging into our site www.wirelessphones.ie and can manage and/or delete your data in the "My Profile" section of our website. subsequently, requests can be in writing and should be addressed email@example.com
Please quote your name, address and your mobile and/or account number. We will take all reasonable steps to confirm your identity before issuing any copy Data.
15. Fix My i LTD is constantly reviewing and enhancing its technical, physical and managerial procedures and rules to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, accidental loss and/or destruction. We use industry standard secure sockets layer (SSL) technology, for example, to encrypt sensitive information such as your credit card and other financial information. All Card information is processed through Paypal or Sage Pay where card information is encrypted and no card details are stored.
16. Please be aware that communications over the Internet, such as emails/webmails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may route through a number of countries before being delivered - this is the nature of the World Wide Web/Internet. Fix My i LTD cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
17. This policy should be read in conjunction with the general terms and conditions of this website and the general terms and conditions that apply to your use of Fix My i LTD website and services
18. We reserve the right to amend or modify this Data Protection Policy at any time in response to changes in applicable data protection and privacy legislation.
10 Sean Costello Street,